All products sold within the EEC must have the CE Mark.
CE Marking involves the following criteria:
- Products are tested and approved to:
EN 1856-1 or EN 1856-2 or BSEN 16475-7:2016 where applicable
- Manufacture of products to an approved quality standard:
ISO BSEN 9001
The use of a manufacturing system that gives traceability in production and the labelling of products as meeting the above criteria.
Midtec have always had products tested and approved to the above standards and worked within the quality assurance program above.
- We have a software driven manufacturing system, which is in full operation.
- All products manufactured by Midtec have been CE marked since July 2013.
- Certificates of compliance are available from Midtec on request.
Technical Data & Definitions
|Product Range||Date||Report Number|
|Midtec Bonnet Cowl Range||60195/1||09/17|
|Midtec 7-10 Terminals||19326/2||12/05|
|Midtec Roto Cowl Terminal||19326/3||12/05|
|Midtec 4-6 Gas Terminal||19326/4||12/05|
|Midtec 4-6 Vedettes||19327/5||12/05|
|Midtec Super-H Cowls||19327/6||12/05|
|Midtec MFe Bonnet Cowl range||60195/1||09/17|
|Midtec MFe Chimterm||60195/1||09/17|
|Midtec Maxi Cowl||60195/1||09/17|
Unregistered design rights
Some Products listed or displayed in this price list are protected by Unregistered Design Rights belonging to Midtec Products Limited.
|ENAMEL FOR PELLETS||E-2270-CPD-047||EN1856-2-T450-N1-W-V2-L80050-G(375)NM
|DUOTEN FOR PELLETS||CE-2270-CPD-042||EN1856-1-T200-P1-W-Vm-L50040-O(20)