CE and UKCA Marking
All products sold must have the CE or UKCA Mark.
UKCA and CE Marking involves the following criteria:
- Products are tested and approved to:
EN 1856-1 or EN 1856-2 or BSEN 16475-7:2016 where applicable
- Manufacture of products to an approved quality standard:
ISO BSEN 9001
The use of a manufacturing system that gives traceability in production and the labelling of products as meeting the above criteria.
Midtec have always had products tested and approved to the above standards and worked within the quality assurance program above.
- We have a software driven manufacturing system, which is in full operation.
- All products manufactured by Midtec have been CE and UKCA marked since July 2003.
- Certificates of compliance are available from Midtec on request.
Unregistered design rights
Some Products listed or displayed in this price list are protected by Unregistered Design Rights belonging to Midtec Products Limited.